"Love is not about loving someone till you are together . . Its abt luvin him or her Forever. .
A Guy Born to Feel and Die, juz for his Girl's Sweet Memories :) :) Sum ppls r nt Born to Live upto Last...
they born to prove who they r ? And how depth they r?
My Blog iz dedicated to pplz those who blindly luv their luvd ones !
And I dedicate My life to Priya Dharshini and Her beautiful Memories !
Come on Parthik you Rock on !

Monday, August 6, 2012

Destiny of my way

Finally i stopped all these after i lost everything...It doesnt mean im forgettin...
It mean i juz i cant do more anything to make a change.Still I cant change my
Heart name.It doesnt mean i lose.It mean i juz give up to these natural events.
no one can change nature events if they trying means sure they ll ve to lose it one day.
Reviews are all waste for me.Its not a movie Review. Its a part of my life ..
hereafter my view of points ly going to post . i assure it never going to hurt anybody.
but everyone have to think the logic. நான் வாழ்க்கையில் சந்தோஷமாக
இருந்ததை விட Feel பண்ண நாளேஅதிகம் !!!! I WILL PRAY FOR HER
FOREVER TO GET A GUD LIFE. MIS U LOT .BUT DONT WANT TO GET
HER BACK AGAIN.ALSO I CANT BLAME HER ,

Becoz,

    ITS MAA HEART NAME....!!!!!!DSHU !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur Comments alwz welcome!!!