"Love is not about loving someone till you are together . . Its abt luvin him or her Forever. .
A Guy Born to Feel and Die, juz for his Girl's Sweet Memories :) :) Sum ppls r nt Born to Live upto Last...
they born to prove who they r ? And how depth they r?
My Blog iz dedicated to pplz those who blindly luv their luvd ones !
And I dedicate My life to Priya Dharshini and Her beautiful Memories !
Come on Parthik you Rock on !

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happie Birthday my Poppins Priya Dharshini

Dear Pope
Happie birthday my dear angel..
Missing ur silly fyts..
Missing ur voice..
Missing ur smile ..
Missing ur greetings ..
And one more ..
I missed u forever ..
Still u lives in myself even u r no more ..
U ll be forever in my thoughts n activities..
#Now&forever
#P.S I Love You 💕
#Parthik..
Wen sum ppls call it as madness..I call it as my love..💕
if it doesn't make u mad , it's not love ..💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur Comments alwz welcome!!!