"Love is not about loving someone till you are together . . Its abt luvin him or her Forever. .
A Guy Born to Feel and Die, juz for his Girl's Sweet Memories :) :) Sum ppls r nt Born to Live upto Last...
they born to prove who they r ? And how depth they r?
My Blog iz dedicated to pplz those who blindly luv their luvd ones !
And I dedicate My life to Priya Dharshini and Her beautiful Memories !
Come on Parthik you Rock on !

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Guy's wait . . . .

Today z the day tat i almost waited. . . .Yup today z her covocation day . . .

And Im goin to see her widout her knowledge. She can see me if some miracles happen. . .

And Im strongly sayin tat am nt goin to make problem or any other crisis...

Juz to see Her. . .My presence may hurt her or feel annoyin. . .

Nothing else More than this. . .But everything Depends on how she take it !!!

Once Neva I think a day widout ur  calls , msgs, affection , care n love . . .

But Memories ly nw . .Definately Itz Enup to hold Ur memories upto Last . . .

Tc Dharshu♥ ♥ ♥
 
But ma presence Always wid U n Ur Memories. . . 

(25-08-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur Comments alwz welcome!!!